People rarely see housework as a skill that needs to be practiced, but the truth is that home cleaning in Dunwoody, GA is something we all have to do on a regular basis. Learning how to clean your place like a pro will give you both a spotless home and more free time. What’s not to like?
In previous articles, we explained why teamwork is crucial for home cleaning and how to motivate your significant other to help you clean. Today, we’ll reveal a few great tips and tricks that can help you make your cleaning more effective. Read on to learn more.
How do you finish household chores fast?
As stated above, having others help you out is key. Even a long-delayed spring cleaning can be finished quickly if three or more people are working as a team. Also, there are simple, yet effective cleaning techniques that anyone can use to greatly speed up their housekeeping.
These cleaning techniques include:
- Top-to-bottom cleaning approach. Start with the topmost shelves and light fixtures, and then work your way down. This will gradually push all the excess dirt and dust to the floor, where you can easily vacuum it once you’re done wiping and dusting the furniture.
- Have all your cleaning supplies close at hand. Put every cleaning product you’re going to use in an easy-to-carry bag or basket. This way, you won’t have to make repeat trips to the kitchen or the laundry room.
- Outsource it to the robots. Modern robotic vacuum and window cleaners are competitively priced and good at what they do while appliances such as washer-dryers and dishwashers have long since been a mainstay of American households. Buy them ASAP if you don’t have them already.
- Let the experts deal with it. Ask yourself: why do you and your spouse work full-time jobs if all you’re going to do with your free time is clean? Book a first-rate maid service and let them attend to the cleaning while you spend a pleasant afternoon at the Perimeter City with your friends and family.
How do you organize household daily chores?
The first thing to keep in mind when it comes to daily chores is that you shouldn’t have to think about doing them. That’s because daily cleanings aren’t meant to be organized in advance. They should be a habit that you do automatically, like washing your hands after using the bathroom or brushing your teeth in the morning.
Here are the two most common daily chores and how to deal with them:
- Clutter. People (especially children) have a tendency to leave their stuff lying around. You must stamp out this bad habit immediately. Have a few dedicated areas where toys, clothes, remotes, chargers, and other items are stored, and make sure everyone in your household uses them.
- Dirty dishes. As tempting as it may be to just dump dirty dishes in the sink and leave them there, you really shouldn’t do it. Rather, you should get in the habit of washing the dishes or putting them in the dishwasher as soon as you’re done using them. This keeps kitchen clutter to a minimum and makes it less likely that your home will become infested with insects, mold, fungi, or bacteria.
Where can I schedule a superb home cleaning in Dunwoody, GA?
Most of us work to live, rather than live to work. Here at The Moxie Maids, we believe the same can be said about cleaning. That’s why we team up with the premier cleaning pros in Dunwoody who can bring an unrivaled shine and freshness to your home.
Contact us today if you’d like to learn more about us, or use our cutting-edge online booking system to schedule the cleaning service of your dreams.