There are many reasons why you might not have the time to thoroughly clean your bathroom. Maybe you forgot to clean it earlier, and you have important guests coming soon. Perhaps some unexpected event has messed up your schedule. Or maybe you just don’t want to spend hours cleaning.
The easiest and most reliable way to quickly clean your bathroom is to hire professional home cleaning services in Atlanta. This goes double if your bathroom needs a deep cleaning, as trying to rush a spring cleaning is never a good idea.
In this article, we’ll talk about which techniques and products you can use to speed up your bathroom cleaning. We’ll also tell you where you can hire top-notch cleaning experts in Atlanta. Keep reading to learn more.
How to clean a bathroom fast?
As far as house cleaning goes, tasks such as living room decluttering and fabric sofa cleaning are a walk in the park compared to bathroom cleaning. Not only do bathrooms require a lot more attention, they also tend to be much more gross than other areas in a typical home.
Follow these 10 steps to quickly get a clean bathroom:
- Step 1: Start by removing all items (rugs, towels, soap, shampoo bottles, etc.) from their usual spots in order to make it easier to reach every area.
- Step 2: Sweep and vacuum the whole bathroom. Use a long-hand duster to remove cobwebs from corners and light fixtures.
- Step 3: Apply an all-purpose cleaner to your shower or bathtub. If there’s a lot of dirt, use an acid-based cleaner instead.
- Step 4: Spray the cleaner on whichever cleaning tool you use (sponge, microfiber cloth, etc.) and wipe down all shelves, towel racks, baseboards, blinds, windowsills, and doors.
- Step 5: Mix your cleaning solution in a bucket of warm water.
- Step 6: After the cleaner has weakened the dirt and buildup (this typically takes 10-20 minutes) scrub and rinse it all away.
- Step 7: Clean your shower door using a glass cleaner.
- Step 8: Spray the sink, countertops, and faucets with an all-purpose cleaner and wipe them down with a clean cloth. Clean the mirror with a glass cleaner and remove dust from the cabinets using a damp cloth.
- Step 9: Clean the toilet with an all-purpose cleaner or use a toilet-specific cleaner if there’s buildup.
- Step 10: Mop the floor with the cleaning solution you mixed in the bucket earlier. Throw away the trash and replace your newly laundered rugs.
What should I use to clean my bathroom?
Which specific household product brands are best suited for your bathroom depends largely on your budget, your needs, and whether the product is available in your area. Because of this, we’ll limit ourselves to giving you a general list of the supplies you’ll need to rapidly clean your bathroom.
These supplies include:
- All-purpose bathroom cleaner
- Mirror cleaner
- Toilet cleaner
- Sink cleaner
- Grout cleaner
- Mold remover
- Shower scrubber
- Scrub brush
- Toilet bowl brush
- Microfiber cleaning cloths
- Cleaning wipes
Where can you book peerless home cleaning services in Atlanta?
Does all of the above sound like a whole lot of work? That’s because it is. No matter how fast you do it, effective bathroom cleaning still requires plenty of care and hard work. Luckily, outsourcing your cleaning to the experts is easier than ever in this day and age.
Here at The Moxie Maids, we only team up with seasoned cleaning superstars who boast an impressive track record of top-notch cleanings. By outsourcing your cleaning to the pros, you’ll not only get a spotless home, but you’ll also gain the leisure time you can use to enjoy yourself with your family at Centennial Olympic Park.
Contact us today if you’d like to know more about bathroom cleaning or use our state-of-the-art online scheduling system to book a superb cleaning. We can’t wait to hear from you.