A professional Buckhead, GA maid service specializes in sending highly experienced and trained career cleaners to clients in Buckhead and other parts of Atlanta. This ensures that your home is cleaned quickly, efficiently, and to the very highest standards.
But what exactly does a maid service offer, and how is a pro cleaning different from what you can do on your own? What do these maids do, precisely? Finally, is it really worth the price, and why?
In this article, we’ll tell you about some of the unique advantages maid services bring and why it’s a great idea to hire a cleaning service. Keep reading to learn more.
What does maid service include?
Exactly what kinds of cleaning services you receive depends on what you requested during the booking process. Broadly speaking, home cleaning comes in three different types that are designed to achieve fundamentally different goals.
These three different types of home cleaning are:
- Standard cleaning covers the everyday tidying up that we should all be doing at least once a week. It includes vacuuming, dusting, clutter removal, and just generally keeping your place fresh.
- Deep cleaning targets deeply ingrained dirt that can’t be removed by standard cleanings or that may be difficult to access. It uses powerhouse cleaning supplies to thoroughly disinfect a home. Because of how thorough it is, it only really needs to be done two or three times a year.
- Move in/out cleaning is somewhere between a standard and a deep cleaning. It’s done in a new home to ensure you’re settling into a pristine place, as well as an old one as a way of preventing problems with getting your deposit back from your previous landlord.
What do maids do?
Professional maids are superbly-trained cleaning experts who boast extensive cleaning experience that a regular homeowner just doesn’t have. Exactly how they go about cleaning your home depends on the type of cleaning you chose when you scheduled your service.
For example, a deep cleaning typically includes:
- Washing carpets.
- Moving or raising furniture in order to reach the areas behind or underneath it.
- Aerator cleaning.
- Sanitizing garbage cans, recycle bins, and wastebaskets.
- Climbing step-ladders to clean high areas that would otherwise be out of reach.
- Cleaning the undersides of large furniture.
- Using top-of-the-line household supplies to remove toxins, allergens, and stubborn stains.
- Removing, cleaning, and washing HVAC covers.
- Descaling faucets and showerheads.
Is a maid worth it?
The average US citizen spends nearly 14 hours each week cleaning, plus about $500 on cleaning supplies every year. Even if you don’t value your free time highly, this is still a massive time expenditure that could easily be devoted to an actual part-time job.
By outsourcing your home cleaning to a trusted cleaning company, you’re literally buying yourself over 50 hours of free time each month. You could use this time to relax with your loved ones or attend a thrilling concert at the Buckhead Theatre.
What’s a peerless Buckhead, GA maid service?
If you’re looking for a phenomenal cleaning service in Buckhead, let The Moxie Maids bring it to you. The cleaners we work with are all first-rate experts who offer unparalleled expertise and a top-notch work ethic that guarantee quality
This is not an idle boast. Every cleaning you book using our lightning-fast online scheduling form comes with a 200% satisfaction guarantee. Should you be unhappy with some part of your cleaning, a crew will be sent back to your place to re-clean the problematic areas at no extra cost.
Get in touch with The Moxie Maids today. We’ll bring you the ultimate maid service in Buckhead.